||Profile Plus ICP – a high performance PMT based ICP Spectrometers
The Power and Versatility to handle the most demanding applications
The Profile Plus ICP, with its unique on-peak integration, provides fast, accurate results at a remarkably affordable price.
Looking for a low-cost, high performance alternative to Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy?
Profile Plus ICP is an analytical system so refined that it makes ICP analysis simple and very fast. A system that simplifies your application while solving your analytical problems, rather than becoming one. A system that is a laboratory workhorse, not a research project.
Features of the Profile Plus ICP spectrometer
- Full wavelength coverage (170 – 780 nm)
- Available in Axial, Radial and Dual View Configurations
- On-peak integration for superior accuracy and precision
- All operating parameters are computer controlled including sample handling with built-in Peristaltic pump
- On-line help and built-in maintenance scheduler
- The Profile Plus is self-contained and fits comfortably on a standard lab bench
A Versatile Design at an affordable price
The Profile Plus ICP is available in Axial, Radial or Dual View configurations. Axial view improves detection limits by 5 – 10x fold. Radial view handles tougher matrices and Dual View allows line-by-line selection of viewing configurations. Let one of our analytical chemists help you identify which configuration is right for your application.
Profile’s WinICP software is designed to fully control the analytical process – from method development to final report generation – providing the right amount of flexibility, without unnecessary complexity. In the routine analytical or research environment, WinICP has the features along with the ease-of-use necessary to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Novice users will be quickly brought up to speed using the audio/visual help environment.