||The need to measure mercury levels in a wide variety of samples has become increasingly important. The most commonly used technique for mercury analysis is cold vapor atomic absorption spectrometry (CVAAS).
|Hydra AA is a fully automated mercury analyzer that achieves a 1-2 ppt detection limit while employing EPA compliant cold vapor atomic absorption spectrometry.
Hydra AA handles the widest range of sample matrices including soil, sludge, blood, tissue and difficult foaming samples, wastewater and drinking water.
The Hydra AA features:
- Exceptional sensitivity
- Full automation
- An advanced sample introduction system
- High concentration protection
- Easy access for maintenance and cleaning
- Automatic baseline correction for drift-free analysis
- Enhanced productivity by adding our automatic sample preparation system – Hydra Prep
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Intuitive diagnostic tools
- Calibration versatility
- Built-in quality control
- Predictive maintenance and on-line help